Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 1 September 2017
My husband is really enjoying this Su Doku book, at 81 it keeps his mi d working.
on 14 September 2017
Ready for hols
on 4 October 2017
Good challenging puzzles - well worth it!
on 6 December 2017
good value3
on 22 June 2011
To fans of Times Fiendish Su Doku this Book 4 is somehow a bit of a disappointment; not as good as the previous 3 Books. Hard to put my finger on why - just something about the style. Put it this way, I'd rate Books 1-3 as 5 star compared with this one.
on 29 December 2011
Don't get this edition if you want fiendish puzzles. I rate the first 20 or so (when I gave up) as less than difficult, and nothing like other editions from The Times.
on 24 October 2011
Book 3 was poor but this one is worse, it is either a con or a misprint. None of the 180 "Fiendish" puzzles are better than "Easy" or "Mild" The "20 Super Fiendish" are more like it so why not a full book of these.
on 1 May 2016
I am keen to do a couple of puzzles in an evening and I find these mostly sufficiently difficult but not so taxing taxing they give me a sleepless night. I am quite often equally successful with Super Fiendish and am enjoying making my way through the books.
on 5 December 2015
another great book in the series ,best on the market
on 30 September 2015
Fairly easy 'jzzles but still a challenge