on 4 May 2017
I never put reviews on anything, but felt compelled to here. I have been struggling with Spanish for around 4 years, falling in and out of love with it and using around 4-5 different CD/DVD courses, online Skype sessions with native speakers and books. I got the feeling that languages were not for me, and wondered how I actually mastered English!

As the last throw of the dice, I read the reviews on here and took one final plunge. WOW.

Paul instantly, from the first few tracks of the first CD, breaks down the rules that a lot of us don't understand, and covers the main points of how Spanish speakers construct sentences with a clear set of easy to remember rules.

I am only at the end of the first CD, but already the mist has cleared and, although I know quite a few Spanish words, I can now construct them effectively.

I listen in the car and at home, and I actually look forward to putting the next track on with some excitement. A brilliant tutor, a great (non-annoying) style, and he easily covers Latin American and Castilian versions of the language by using male and female speakers throughout, with the male covering the different pronunciation for Latin America.

Wonderful, you will not be disappointed with this. If you can't learn Spanish from this, you really need to give up!!
on 19 May 2016
I have been learning Spanish on and off for about 16 years now and lived there for 3 years, I have tried so many times to learn the language using various books trying to understand all the different verbs, present,past future etc but with no luck. I haven't even mastered my own language let alone a 2nd!
I've just listened to Paul's 1st CD and it's like a mist clearing in front of my eyes, he has a way of cutting through all the confusion with ease and clarity. I'm now itching to listen to the rest of the CD's before my next trip to my 2nd home in a few months time so that I can speak with confidence. I hope he brings out an advanced course as I know I'm going to want to learn more once I'm done with this course.
on 12 December 2013
I find this Spanish learning guide very good. After living in Spain for 4 years and trying so many different ways of learning Spanish i.e. CD's, books, phrase books, dictionaries etc I find Paul Noble's presentation and pronunciation the best so far.
I have already recommended it to friends visiting Spain.
on 25 June 2014
Wow! I am impressed. A few weeks ago I could speak a handful of words and now I can actually speak and be understood - excellent!!! I listen to each CD about 3 times and repeat in Spanish what Paul Noble says in English. It isn't the same a learning Spanish at school for 2 years, but then you shouldn't expect that. I am just over half way through the course and by the end I'm sure I won't be fluent, but well on the way to being able to have a conversation in Spanish. It's easy to follow, pretty clear pronunciations by the native speakers. Paul does repeat 'rules' regarding words and how you should use them, but for someone who hasn't learnt a language in years it is still helpful. I play these in the car whilst going to and from work and it works!

Obviously if you want to become fluent you need to do more, but it is an excellent start (and cheaper than some of the alternatives!). Excellent buy would thoroughly recommend if you want something to get you started.
on 11 April 2015
This is really good. No need to pause disc as it gives you thinking and repeat time. Very impressed with what I have been able to learn. I've put it onto my iphone and play it whenever I'm in the car. Great!
on 8 May 2017
I can't recommend this enough - I have really learnt to speak Spanish with this programme and continue to improve!
on 16 June 2017
This really is an excellent language course.
I am a month on from starting and up to disk 7 and I really feel I'm starting to progress now. I love the fact that what you have previously learnt is reinforced throughout the course as some of the early phrases and vocabulary are now becoming second nature, which has really boosted my confidence. I have gone from no Spanish at all to being able to hold an involved conversation in just 5 weeks. I just wish that there was an advanced course in this series to continue my studies.
on 3 May 2016
Brilliant way to learn another language.
on 1 July 2015
As a complete beginner, I found this course to be extremely helpful. Each lesson provides new conversation skills, while subtly testing and repeating skills learned in previous lessons. The vocabulary taught throughout the course covers a wide range of situations, and would therefore be useful to various types of learners with various needs in terms of the Spanish language.
on 17 March 2017
I already knew some Spanish and was getting back to it after a couple of years. I used this course as a refresher and found it really excellent. I think it would be a great course for anyone just starting the language. The pace of the instruction is just right and use of repetition throughout the course helps you to remember essential vocabulary. It is also very good value.