Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

Homemade: Gorgeous Things to Make with love
Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 January 2013
Lovely book, well presented. Bought for my son's fiancé who likes crafts. Very interesting book which gives you lots of ideas, not just sewing, but covering a vast range of interesting projects. Well worth purchasing.
on 31 July 2015
Better than I expected after reading some other comments I love the way the book is presented.
on 1 December 2013
Borrowed this so many times from the library I decided that I should get my own copy which would be cheaper than all the library fines!
on 25 September 2014
Great book, fantastic buy, great service, thanks.
on 1 March 2014
Would not really recommend it there was nothing in it that inspired me at all. I don't think ill ever make anything from it!
on 10 January 2017
made a great Christmas present.
on 13 May 2013
Ordered this book as a gift that was requested so had a good look through it as well , brilliant ideas and well worth the money.
VINE VOICEon 5 November 2010
Whilst I've given this book 5 stars, I'd also like to vent a 1 star irritation issue! This is a reprint of an earlier book - with a different title. How disappointing. If you have Homemade: Gorgeous things to make with love then you already have this book. I can't give the book less than 5 stars as I really like it - which is why I bought what I thought was a new one by the same authors. I'll write a proper review later, but simply wanted to warn those of you who may have the original book.
33 Comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 February 2015
A lovely book and second hand and in excellent condition.
on 14 May 2012
As the blurb discussed crochet, I bought this book because I thought in addition to giving me ideas for projects, it would also show me the basics of crochet. It does not. It refers me to other books to learn to crochet. It also does not show me how to knit.
I have given two stars as I will use it for inspiration for activities to occupy my children, as they are capable of most projects in the book.