Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 October 2014
Read this book as part of my English Literature exam a long long time ago! Just read it again and enjoyed the nostalgia it evoked, brilliant for Children and Adults alike.
on 17 May 2015
You are swept into an alternate world of strange happenings
and even stranger creatures . Ideal for those who really wish
to be taken well away from this world.
on 11 February 2016
Liked it a long way back and like it now. Keeps its entertainment value no matter what your age. Helpful that you have an affinity with Alderley Edge and Cheshire.
on 6 January 2016
Brilliant read. Better than expected for what is basically a childrens book. I am now reading The moon of Gomroth, the sequel & enjoying that as well.
on 28 May 2014
Bought this as I was listening to the third part of the trilogy and needed to remind myself of what went before. An excellent tale very well written
on 5 July 2014
This truly must be one of my all-time favourite books.....just so - un - put - down-able.....
Wonderful innocent story for young and old.....
on 24 December 2014
Heard the radio adaptation and just had to read the book. Good product at a good price. Arrived swiftly and safely in great conditionh. Many thanks.
on 6 January 2016
One of my favorite books from childhood,when they are crawling through the Eardelving it still makes me feel claustrophobic.
a brilliant book
on 4 July 2012
A very readable book made all the more interesting as I live near Alderley Edge so can relate to all the locations where the action takes place!
on 15 August 2014
I first read this when I was 11 years old and I was transported. I bought it to read to my children , it's dated but still a wonderful story