on 29 September 2017
Great book
on 21 April 2011
I got this book for my husband after he got it from the library. I thought it would be good if he had his own. He loves it and I am not just saying this (and he isnt either) :)
When we go for walks he sometimes has the book with him so we know which birds we see.
The book is easy to follow and I love the pictures. It makes it easy for beginners to spot the right animal!
on 22 February 2013
Great reference of images, but not a whole lot of detail in words/description. I think it si a good reference that will encourage someone to look up more info elsewhere. But, grateful to have a book to grab just for a name of a plant, animal or tree. This does that well.
on 16 February 2013
it is difficult to get a guide that is solely on irish flora and fauna, this is a great book that totally fits the bill. I use this all of the time for identifying random plants and bugs. This book is always to hand in our house and is a very useful guide.
on 5 February 2013
Great contents, fantastic all for general wildlife. I actually bought this copy as a present, as have previous edition which has a brilliant clear plastic cover very practical for when out and about.
on 26 March 2013
Great guide book. Easy and fast for quick ref while out and about . Also one for the coffee table when going through your nature photos after a day in the country .
on 27 July 2016
Great book I take it with on hike and walks. Very interesting try and spot the different trees plants and insects.
on 3 July 2014
handy book, some pics of plants are taken in a way that its hard to make out the leaves etc, which could be better
on 2 November 2015
Had the original version, got the new one as a gift for someone, who is getting great value out of it
on 10 May 2015
concise handy to carry good information