Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 April 2009
Don't hesitate, buy this book. This is one of Neven's best. I have eaten my way through half of it already. The ingredients are easy to find and what he requires you to do with them does not require years of study. Mind you, the best companion for this foody book is the foody tv show that goes with it that shows you exactly how it is done.
on 20 May 2009
I had to buy this book after watching Neven Maguire's cookery programme on tv. I'm glad I did. The recipes are delicious and the illustrations are mouth-watering. Maguire knows his stuff.
on 5 November 2009
Even better that I had expected after watching Neven's TV program. Lots of new ideas for me to try AND enjoy.
on 15 March 2012
Having watched the TV series of the same name, I wanted to try some of the recipes he used in the series, so the book was worth every penny to do it. Clear, concise and easy to follow with simple ingredients I can get hold of locally, leaving in the country side makes that more difficult as we don't have access to as many shops as some areas. I'm a simple home cook that likes to eat well, Neven's food style suits me just right.

Enjoy and eat well.
on 9 February 2013
I would like to have more pictures about the dish preparation, there are some original recipes but some times it is difficult to find ingredients.
on 29 July 2014
I'll cook some but not all of the dishes
on 5 September 2014
very good easy to follow tasty recipites
on 24 September 2015