Customer reviews

How do Dinosaurs Say I Love You?
Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 July 2016
Not as good as Go To Bed or Eat Their Food (either of which I'd give 5 stars), but a nice selection of new dinosaurs in Mark Teague's wonderful style. The sentiments are heart-warming, if a little more thematically disjointed than in the other two books.
on 19 June 2016
My 2 year old loves these books
on 18 February 2018
Fantastic condition thank you so much
on 6 December 2014
I quite like this book but it wasn't as readable as anticipated.
on 17 April 2012
I am a fan of these books, my grandchildren adore them and they usually convey good behaviour. But 'How do dinosaurs say I love you' says you can do anything you like as long as you say I love you afterwards. Not a message I want (nor did their mum) to pass on to a three and five year old!
on 25 December 2009
My 4 yr old son loves the How Do Dinosaurs... series. We have some of the board books like How Do Dinosaurs Count To Ten?, and some of the other hardcovers, such as How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? and How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food?.

How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You? explains to children that their parents love them all the time, even when they are naughty or moody. Usually the books in this series contrast bad behavior with good behavior, and end on a postive note. Not only are they entertaining, but if you look closely at the illustrations, the names of the dinosaurs are included on each page, adding to the educational value of each book.

I added this one to my son's collection because I wanted him to realize that a good parent loves their child unconditionally, no one is perfect, and everyone has had a bad day. He also has a huge interest in anything to do with dinosaurs.

If your child loves these books, and would like something a little more serious, check out DK First Dinosaur Encyclopedia.
2 people found this helpful
on 1 October 2011
this is a gift for my 4year old daughter for christmas. we have read 2books from the collection much the books are falling apart and it is great having the qaulity tiome reading together. the books are fantastic to read and excellent value for money. i am especially looking forward to reading this book becasue its a wonderful way to show her expressions of feelings and i love you is important for a child to hear. every child sholud have these books they are so much fun and enjoyable for kids and parents.
on 2 October 2014
Lovely book, my dinosaur crazy granddaughter will love it. Packaging was a little thin. Royal Mail had managed to wear away the corner of the polythene and rubbed the paper off the book. I still love it though and just put done Sellotape on the corner!
on 11 May 2010
We like most of the "How do dinosaurs..." series but this one is particularly warm and fuzzy. Rather like "Guess How Much I Love You", it's a book that will strike chords with parents, but it appeals to young children, too, who love to laugh at the dinosaurs' antics.
on 11 June 2011
Brilliant book,have another one by the same author an illustrator and they have been a favourite with my 15 month old boy for a long time. They are very well illustrated and there is lots of detail in each picture so lots for him to point out .It's been a great way for him to learn lots of new words.There isn't much reading involved,it's all about the pictures which is great for my sons age group although I think older kids would like it too,I would definately recommend it.