Format: Board book|Change

on 14 May 2017
Lovely gift.
on 12 May 2015
Bought for my 3 year old who loves mog the forgetful cat. Sadly this book is much more basic. Suitable for a younger child.
on 9 June 2013
The sweetest toddler book in the world . My daughter who is now 20 loved it as a child and I still buy it for friends babies today
It's Mog - of course its lovely.
My 22 month old likes to get, shall we say, very interactive with his books, so the paperbacks just aren't robust enough to stand up to him yet. This (and the others in the series) is a perfect first Mog title, that he can 'read' himself ('cat'.... 'cat'.... 'baby'.... 'cat'...), and a suitably small size to make it more manageable for him.
I bought him this and 'Mog's Kittens' and am about to buy the others as these have been such a success.
on 28 November 2001
We read it every night before she goes to sleep. It's perfect as a first book. The drawings are simple and sweet - very evocative of childhood. I think she really relates to the child and her relationship with Mog the cat.
on 5 January 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old grandson and while the pictures were delightful he prefers books with more story than this. Consequently I gave it to my 3 month old grandson for him to grow into, so it wasn't wasted.
on 4 July 2007
This is one of my toddler favourite books. We keep it in the car for her to "read" on long journeys, and she is totally engrossed in it every time she reads it.

Very simple words and beautiful illustrations.

A lovely introduction to the "Mog" series for the very young.
on 9 September 2014
My own children enjoyed the Mog stories and so did I reading them, so I am delighted to be able to buy them for grandchildren and to see them getting as much pleasure out of them as their parents did.
on 1 June 2013
And that is good enough for me, although it is quite short and three pages use the words and play (the only words), so not a great vocab booster.
on 22 November 2015
Bought as a Christmas present and from what I see,, the book looks excellent and it is ideal in size for my great-grandson. I would recommend/.