Customer reviews

Mog the Forgetful Cat (Mog 40th Anniversary Mini Edtn)
Format: Hardcover|Change

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 21 August 2016
Another item purchased for My 2 year old Niece. Not a lot you can say about this book except that it is just as good as all the others in the MOG series. Mog is a loveable if not mischievous cat who always ends up being praised. The book is well made as are all the MOG books [We have a few now] I certainly recommend this book.
on 1 January 2016
This was one of my favourite books as a child. It turns out it is pretty timeless as my 2 year old daughter also really enjoys listening to this story. It is particularly relevant as she has a new baby brother and a cat so it provides lots of scope for conversation!
on 3 March 2012
My daughter and I loved these books when she was small. When I referred to Mog during a cat discussion recently (she is 20 now) she didn't know who he was! Despite having demanded Mog books endlessly what seems like only yesterday. So I am replacing them from dear old Amazon; what joy. They are as fresh, beautiful, interesting and enjoyable as they were when I first read them, so I hope to collect them all in the hope that grandchildren will one day demand them.
on 8 July 2017
Good book nice print but the book is more ma personal taste so my daughter loves it but that's all I can reallly sell
on 27 April 2017
My girls love this book. They love cats so it's right up there Street
on 19 June 2017