on 25 March 2014
The third Ruby Redfort book is just like the others- absolutely a knock out. Lots of twists and turns especially when you starts seeing Ruby doubting herself which is new because although it shows in little pieces of doubt in other books but now it hits the big load. this is good as it shows a new side to Ruby and also changes her relationship with Clancy the smallest bit. Obviously the facts are still on top and are insightful and fun to read so overall an amazing book in an amazing series.
on 31 March 2014
My daughter encouraged me to read the first in the series as I was in between books. I don't regret it! It's better than some adult fiction!

My daughter tells me this is every bit as good and she wishes the author would write more...
on 3 April 2018
As an avid mystery reader I absolutely loved this book. This book is excellent as a stand alone book or as part of the series. I messed up the order of reading the books and it really hasn’t had an effect on the story much at all. Overall a most enjoyable book and should be treasured by everyone. In my opinion it should become a classic.
on 18 October 2013
Love the bubble gum scented pages and the fact all three books now have a different fly on the cover.

I think there will be a book 4

i thought that the cyan wolf sounded beautiful and i loved the plot i wonder what book 4 will be like?

Sapphire (8)
on 5 August 2017
Bought this for my granddaughter. She loves this series of books.
on 10 August 2017
I love the story lines for all of Lauren's books and I have recommended this mystery/detective book to many of my friends!
on 2 September 2017
Devoured by my 11yr old. Absolutely loving these books.
on 21 March 2016
One of my Granddaughter's favourite authors
on 24 February 2017
Excelent Qualty Book and supplier.
on 24 February 2016
My 8 year old daughter has read the series and says they are they best books she has ever read.