on 27 August 2012
As I usually find that I've read at least one of the stories in the 'collection' series I feel I'm getting 2 for 3, but these were all new to me-and none disappointed. All three were up to the author's usual high standard. Although 'Off With His Head' was a bit gory, I couldn't put it down. 'Singing in the Shrouds' was quite sinister at times, and I felt a real sense of menace while reading it, 'False Scent' was much more frothy on first sight but had a real sting in tail. I have been a fan of Miss Marsh's for years- and while her novels are mostly set among the upper classes and maybe considered 'passe' in some quarters- I have always enjoyed them, and find they are a great bedtime read.The Ngaio Marsh Collection (7) - Off With His Head / Singing in the Shrouds / False Scent
on 1 July 2013
The stories were as usual superb, the characters were masterfully portrayed and the plots well worked out. The only annoying thing is that the proof reader missed so many grammatical and spelling errors. This meant that I had to stop and work out what the author was trying to convey. However I still greatly enjoyed reading the book.
on 28 December 2015
Great value three in one, good stories she is on form.
Delivered on time in good condition, will order other books when need them
on 2 June 2011
Another splendid compilation. This diamond jubilee set of Ngaio Marsh books are a must for every collector of her novels. Excellent value for money, well packaged. Altogether a literary treat. Thank you.
on 19 March 2015
I really enjoyed the 3 novels.
on 5 January 2015
I enjoy all Ngaio Marsh books.
on 21 May 2016
good book enjoyed it
on 26 February 2015
Well pleased
on 3 December 2011
I was looking forward to reading this trilogy, but found too many spelling/grammar mistakes(who edited this book?) & FAR too much use of the word ejaculation (which had nothing whatever to do with sex) particularly in the story "Singing in the Shrouds" - I actually threw the book away and didn't bother with the other two stories.