on 12 May 2014
I love these books. I think that it is like Percy Jackson and the Heroes Of Olympus series, even though they are two different genres. Percy Jackson is about gods and history, but I think that this is more advanced. It is harder to understand than Percy Jackson, but there are the same sorts of plots. This definitely is more murderous, but at the same time it is a lot the same. I think that if you like Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus series, you will probably enjoy Skulduggery Pleasant. My favourite in the series so far. It is the fifth in the series.
on 27 September 2014
compared to book 3 and 4, which went on a bit, this is a definite 5 star.
Valkerie realises her future is killing her letting Darquess break
free, kill her parents and destroy the world, so she truss to find out how to seal her name, making her uncontrollable by anyone.
meanwhile, the Remments in the midnight hotel break free.
Everywhere, people are becoming possessed, and now they think Valkerie is their saviour! can Skulduggery stop Valkerie from becoming Darquess, or will Darquess take over?
on 19 February 2018
excellent book which arrived fast
on 15 March 2018
OK
on 13 February 2014
bought on a friends recommendation for my son then 12
he didn't want to read them but once he picked one up he was hooked
he's now 13 and skullduggery was on his xmas list
thank you for giving my son the love of reading i have always enjoyed
on 12 August 2017
Excellent read. Would recommend the full series of books,great fun
on 31 August 2017
great story we love them
on 28 February 2015
Another night with too little sleep thanks to Mr Landy. As usual, a gripping, exciting, unputdownable story. I love these characters and the plot is most definitely thickening. Next one!
on 18 February 2016
Great series of stories for older children and adults alike. Need to be read in order otherwise its confusing.
on 12 February 2015
Been reading the series of the book for a while now and nice the see the characters evolving. The writing is very good and definitely holds my interest.