Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 9 March 2013
This book is so much better than any of the books I had to learn from in school. Granted, it's not bedtime reading but as a reference resource it's wonderful.
on 17 January 2014
Very helpful for either quick references or if you need to do further reading. Three books in one is great!
on 4 January 2014
Excellent publication and very detailed. Highly recommended. very good value for money. Easy to follow and well-explained. Verbs and vocabulary very exhaustive
on 1 November 2014
Grammar section is good, Verbs as you might expect but the vocabulary section is a bit disappointing. The choice of words is a bit random in each group. I would like to see more phrases, and examples.
on 13 February 2014
I am finding this book very useful, and it is definitely helping me with my German. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 9 April 2013
This is a very good book but not what I was expecting from the title 'easy learning'. I wanted a book that presented the essentials of German grammar without going into too much detail for my daughter who is doing GCSE German. This book gives the essentials and more - probably brilliant for many students but a bit daunting for my daughter.
on 4 November 2013
Exactly what I hoped to receive. . Contents and layout makes it easy to use and it is certainly aimed at beginners. Delving into the language made easier by a well composed guide !
on 18 June 2015
I am doing a German language course so this 3-in-1 book is a god send. Whilst not all the verbs I need to use are in there the explanations of grammar are clear and concise with many examples. If anything there could be too much information to process and remember but that's not a fault. I would recommend this book to all students as it gives a good grounding and takes up less space than the individual titles.
on 30 December 2013
I've just started learning german - so far I find this book very helpfull and practical - especially the verbs' table part!
on 16 April 2016
If you are starting to learn German this book is not great. I imagine it would be fine for revision but it poses a few problems for the beginner: (a) the vocab is divided by section not A-Z like most dictionaries. (b) the grammar section is hard to follow unless you have already had good instruction in the language. (c) the verb section is actually quite limited and is missing a few key verbs.