on 18 June 2015
I am doing a German language course so this 3-in-1 book is a god send. Whilst not all the verbs I need to use are in there the explanations of grammar are clear and concise with many examples. If anything there could be too much information to process and remember but that's not a fault. I would recommend this book to all students as it gives a good grounding and takes up less space than the individual titles.
One person found this helpful
on 5 November 2015
OK to learn grammar (extensive) and verbs (extensive). Some may like the vocabulary but I don't: organised in English themes but definitely not a dictionary (I use my Kindle based one which requires two bites at a cherry). Not easy learning (German never is), extensive and helpfull. Described as jargon free but this is not possible: some jargon but not so much as gets in the way.
on 1 November 2014
Grammar section is good, Verbs as you might expect but the vocabulary section is a bit disappointing. The choice of words is a bit random in each group. I would like to see more phrases, and examples.
4 people found this helpful
on 4 January 2014
Excellent publication and very detailed. Highly recommended. very good value for money. Easy to follow and well-explained. Verbs and vocabulary very exhaustive
6 people found this helpful
on 20 July 2015
Grate book it say what it's on the front cover,some of the words are tongue twisting but I seem to get on better talking German than I can talking any other language including English.very good book.
on 3 June 2016
Perfect for any learner, I purchased it for my dad who's determined to learn German before he goes to Oktoberfest! Bless him.
on 17 January 2014
Very helpful for either quick references or if you need to do further reading. Three books in one is great!
7 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2015
Easy learning complete German grammar,verbs and ...... Delivery as promised, no trouble with delays.... The book is good, it is a good help to learn the German language.
on 19 February 2016
The reason I don't like it is that this book is not starting at beginner level. Anyone who is considering to learn german from beginning should not buy it. However, if you know many things already and want to improve your german, it is a very good book. I intended to learn from beginning, that is why I don't like it.
on 6 April 2016
This is just what I needed - a concise version of German grammar which is easy to use.