on 5 March 2014
I purchased this to replace an old 'Gem' I used for crosswords which had become pretty well worn. It wasn't the best dictionary/thesaurus ever, but it sufficed. I expected that a more up to date version, ( which btw, turned out to be a 2009 edition!) would be more useful. In fact, it was just the opposite .. the thesaurus is pathetic .. it had less .. not more. The dictionary was just as poor. I've gone back to using the the older one for the time being. This one, I'll likely pass on to someone for their child!
on 23 February 2011
As my existing copy was falling apart with age I decided to buy a new one.

Some snippets of information in the back section no longer exist which is a little disappointing. For example Collective Nouns and Classical Mythology.
on 19 July 2015
Basically a satisfactory purchase, particularly if you which to take such a book on your travels. It is not a comprehensive as I thought it would be.
on 27 September 2014
this was recommended to us by my son's new high school, I am sure it will be very useful.
on 24 October 2015
Good book
on 28 October 2013
This dictionary has helped my daughter with her english lessons & she is very happy as this is helping her do so well.
on 31 August 2014
ok
on 8 June 2015
Prompt delivery. Great purchase
on 28 February 2016
Perfect as usual from the bookhouse
on 8 September 2015
Excellent. Product perfect for intended purpose.