on 10 September 2010
If you want a really quality detailed map, there's no substitute for Ordance Survey.

But if you want a general tourist map of Scotland, this map is the best one I found. I don't think you can use it on its own, you probably need a guide book too and it's certain no good for walking etc.

A pretty good map all in all and I think it's recommended by the Scottish Tourist Board too.
on 18 April 2012
Bought mainly to check if the road structure had changed since our last holiday there. The southern part of the map seems fine but I was disappointed to find that the roads in the far north of Scotland were not shown as 'single track with passing places'. The Atlas of Scotland which I bought later does indeed show the roads in the north as 'single track with passing places' and are coded as red and white dashes.
on 27 September 2017
Hassle free. Good product. Good price and delivered on time. As new in original wrapping. Me happy and would recommend.
on 22 June 2011
We used this in Scotland for the week and it was great for planning trips. It has loads of tourist information on there... no good for walking and the scale is no better than your standard UK map book, but its not meant to be anything other than a tourist map. Very useful but we needed a couple of OS mas as well. Almost giveaway price so I would definately recommend buying it.
on 16 January 2013
We were going to Scotland on holiday for the first time in years and needed something to help us find our way around. This map was ideal and a good price
on 18 September 2015
Product as described, would use this supplier again
on 12 August 2013
Weather has not been suitable in Scotland yet for camping! No doubt the map will be put to good use once the weather has improved (if ever does).
on 11 May 2012
We have not yet used the map but found it easy to follow and look forward to making good use of it at a later date thank you
on 29 November 2014
Just what I was looking for. Many thanks.
on 27 May 2012
Very useful and very clear map. The font size and the symbols are clear to read. The Map small size this mean it is on both sides , the North of Scotland on one side and the South is on another.