on 26 September 2017
ridiculous..half the numbers were missing.
on 20 June 2015
A repeat order would buy again
VINE VOICEon 1 May 2010
Having worked through Fiendish Su Doku 1 & 2 and also doing the puzzle in the newspaper sometimes I have become quite experienced with these type of puzzles. It means I have found the puzzles in this book somewhat easy so far (the first 100 puzzles). While this is good for my confidence it has not been very challenging for me. Maybe now is the time to publish a book of some Fiendish, mostly Super-Fiendish, and some Extreme puzzles. There must be a market for that. I would buy it anyway.

However, to anyone who wants their puzzles pitched at this level it is a good collection.

Addendum: Having put down Extreme Su Doku 2 a log time ago I picked it up again. I've realised that the puzzles are not as extreme as I once thought. I've left quite a few unfinished but I have finished a lot more than I would have thought possible until recently. Therefore I advise anyone who is finding the Fiendish Su Doku books a bit too easy to progress to Extreme Su Doku 1 & 2.
on 10 August 2010
Some of the puzzles are quite difficult, but it's very rewarding and satisfying when you complete them. I would certainly recommend this book to anyone who likes a challenge.
on 28 November 2010
Try it - Graded from easy to Fiendish - at long last puzzles that absorb and challenge.
on 12 April 2013
I bought this for my mum as a gift for mother's day, she finds the standard Sudoku books a bit easy now as she has been doing them for quite a while. She loves this book, says it really challenges her and has already dropped hints about getting her the next one for her birthday.
on 18 June 2013
A good challenge and picks up difficulty right from the start and by the end is quite testing for I should imagine....most people.
I loved it.
Avoid book 6 in this fiendish series...it is nowhere near this standard.
on 20 August 2013
Bought this book from the 'used' section. The book itself was in fair condition with 20 puzzles completed by the previous owner. Still a fairly good bargain as they are quite expensive to buy new even on Amazon
on 16 November 2014
All the Times Fiendish Sudoku books are well written and interesting to complete, and this volume is no different. The puzzles are testing and well thought out, and the whole book is well presented.
on 9 December 2013
Although pretty consistent in difficulty, there is just the right amount of variation to sometime give me a little rest now and then. I'd say 8 out of 10 need 'little numbers' for me to solve.