on 8 September 2016
Great value for money and very entertaining for the little ones. The jump up to "yellow level" can be a bit steep, though, so keep an eye on your child's progress as they make this step and they'll be reading the whole set in no time.
on 14 February 2018
This is a clear example with trying to make mroe money without putting in the extra work. Whilst the idea is great and the package nice, the editor should be kicked for taking the lazy approach. The text is hardly readable, especially on the blue pages, as it has been kept way too small. It would not have needed a nobel prize winners to enlarge the font of few good points and recenter the text. Overall, it is quite disappointing, but since our child cannot read yet, he enjoys picking a book from this little library and having us getting blind trying to read it to him. It truly is a pity as it is a missed opportunity for a little great library for a child to have.
on 11 December 2013
All great original Seuss stories, but just too, too small! This was not evident when I purchased them and the size is extremely disappointing, but postage to return is too high to make it worthwhile. Very, very disappointed!
on 19 May 2015
I bought these books for my Nephews, and myself. We are now all fully versed in Green Eggs and Ham. These books are fantastic for reading to children and also for children learning to read. There are three reading levels and the easiest level is great for encouraging children to start reading.
on 6 June 2017
Totally different item supplied as to what was ordered and described.
No Lorax and cheap small poor print quality hardbacks rather than A4 paperbacks
on 13 March 2017
Love these books as a kid and my 4yr old loves it too! Fantastic price as a box set and will be reading these (for me) and my kid for years to come
on 22 March 2017
THE BOOKS ARE A6 SIZE. PRETTY SMALL WHICH IS DISAPPOINTING
it defeats the purpose of your toddler reading by themselves if the inscription is that tiny.
I was expecting the usual almost A4 size books with bold print like we currently own. They have ended up on the bookshelf. Not useful to us at this point.
on 25 April 2016
My nephews favorites are Green Eggs and Ham and Fox in Socks. Some of the books are abit bland for Dr Seuss but I highly recommend it.

I actually enjoy reading them as much as my nephew.
on 6 March 2016
High quality books. Gave it to my godson for his birthday and soon his first proper word was "cat" from Cat in the Hat.

He's managed to destroy the cardboard cover but the books themselves are going strong.
on 11 September 2017
It was one of the best presents I've bought for my stepdaughter and all tricky words and rhyme really helps her reading.