on 29 January 2010
If, like me, you are more or less starting from scratch, this is a great guide to the birds you're most likely to hear. Each bird is introduced before its song and other calls are played. Nice supporting book.
on 22 May 2016
This is a great CD. Not looked at the book but the author introduces all the birds before playing their song so haven't needed to. I expect it's only for interested, keen listeners, and not for more experience 'bird listeners' but I can now identify many of the birds I hear. I did notice that there are no pictures in the book which would have made the whole package even better.
on 10 March 2017
This is amazing. I have thought about this for ages!!
on 14 August 2013
Learning bird songs is quite hard for me. A friend lent me a copy of this book/CD and I loved it. Each track is introduced by Geoff Sample and each song is separate. He also repeats the similar calls from different birds which is a great help and makes a very creditable imitation of them sometimes. Highly recommended.
on 10 April 2017
Nice cd
on 4 January 2018
Does what it says and arrived in good time.
on 19 April 2018
Clear and well explained
on 5 August 2017
Was exactly as described and in good condition.
on 9 June 2016
Very impressive and helpful, well the worth the purchase.
on 26 September 2016
Helped a friend hear the birds