Customer reviews

on 14 April 2017
Great book and finally a recipe book that I understood! Had some brilliant ideas in it but I would recommend buying it secondhand as I feel the cover price brand-new is rather expensive. The copy I received only cost a few pounds and was in excellent condition from a third party seller.
on 24 April 2017
Fantastic book, following being diagnosed with a few health issues I found myself watching one of wongs tv programmes on the food channel. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it so I find he did this book and bought it. The book has some really useful information in it.
on 6 July 2017
Explained fully and an easy read
on 10 April 2017
Excellent...very interesting
on 9 July 2017
Good, thanks.
on 24 October 2016
Very interesting book clearly set out and easy to follow
on 16 February 2016
I've wanted this book for ages! I'm just about to try the cough mixture!
on 14 April 2009
Easy-going, uncomplicated style that encourages the absolute novice to consider herbal alternatives seriously. The reference to product sources is excellent, as is the index.
The contents would benefit from more page references but this is more than compensated by the content.
If you enjoyed the program, as I did, then you'll like the book to hand!
on 15 June 2017
Clearly written
on 17 January 2011
Great book if you are trying to stay healty and keep away from
antibiotics. Stay natural.
Well worth having on your bookshelf.