Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 October 2009
We have been getting the Times to share at work mainly for this crossword and the Times 2 quiz. It seemed only sensible to buy this book and I will definitely buy another in the series.
on 4 August 2013
I guess this book is OK, but I found the clues quite hard, I am used to the jumbo version where there is more chance of solving the harder ones, however passed it on to my hubby, and he likes it, perhaps he's just more brainy than me !
I love the Times 2 crosswords. Not too hard like the Cryptic yet a whole league away from those you d find in the Sun and its like.

You need a fair amount of knowledge and a broad span which is perfect.

80 puzzles of challenge!
on 21 April 2013
All you would expect from the Times 2 crosswords. Not too difficult. Good coffee break puzzles, with the occasional amusing twist.
on 14 May 2015
Fine for price.
on 4 November 2015
Good as usual!
on 14 September 2010
I was looking for a tough cryptic crossword book & thought being the Times this would be tough - but it's a simple General Knowledge crossword. It's good for what it is, but I feel the website needs to make clearer what sort of crossword it is.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse