on 3 September 2015
By far this is our favourite book by OJ - the text is very easy to read, the stunning illustrations are adorable and really captures my little one's attention. I definitely recommend it at such a reasonable price!

We also went to the Discover childrens centre in Stratford where they had an Oliver Jeffers exhibition which is how we came across this brilliant story.
on 22 October 2017
A great little read for youngsters at bed. I’ve actually read it this morning to my 5day old. She seemed to enjoy it lol

Can’t wait to read it to her again
on 4 December 2017
My daughter is in love with this book. I very much enjoy it too. It's a great addition to our bed time routine collection.
on 8 October 2017
Love Oliver Jeffers story books, great imagination and the illustrations are very good. Packed well and arrived as said.
on 27 December 2017
Really like the pictures in this and my 2 year old son enjoys the story. Nice to have a story specific to boys, as we don't have many. Will be nice to start his interest in space
on 24 March 2017
Highly rated. Captivating and charming. Lovely story to fall asleep to. Very pretty illustrations. Recommend this book highly if you're looking for a nighttime treat and good price right now.
on 14 April 2016
My daughter enjoys this book and the illustrations. It's a nice story and the right length for a bedtime story. We have the kindle version though and the font is far too small. Why can't it be adjusted?
on 6 December 2016
I adore Oliver Jeffers's books. Always lovely to read to my daughter and good illustrations. Read well on kindle fire.
on 6 April 2016
Love this story, it's so wonderfully illustrated for my kids, and a heart-warming story line. My 3 year old daughter also enjoys Oliver Jeffers book How to Catch a Star.
on 8 February 2017
Bought as a Christmas present for my sister who has been looking for this book for a few years now. She loved it and I can't ask anything other than that. Delivery was quick and the book was in perfect condition.