on 11 July 2016
Perfect books for beginners learning
My son enjoyed learning with these books and they are fun as well as educational! Value for money and recommend purchasing!
on 1 July 2013
School tell us parents that we need to practise maths at home with our children but even after attending the maths parents sessions I still did not know if I was pitching it too high or low. This book is great for interaction and acts as the perfect guide for parents who are trying to make learning maths fun for kids.
on 18 November 2011
Bought book for grandson and he loved working through. Easy questions to understand and colourful so was able to keep his attention.
on 29 July 2012
As my 4 year old didn't go to play school, I wanted to encourage him with numbers, letters colours and shapes. These books are perfect, he loved doing it. I started with first phonics, moving on to English and Maths & Reading. He has come on leaps and bounds, and is all set for starting school in September.
on 5 October 2011
I've bought quite a few of these Collins Easy Learning books so far for my just-turned 5 daughter. She quite enjoys doing them (the Maths ones more than the English, though that might be just her personal preference for the subject!). They are colourful and engaging, with cute illustrations. She was a bit disappointed to find that the 4-5 year old books do not include a blank "Certificate" of completion on the last page like the books for 3-5 year olds do. Not that its a big deterrent for her anyway.

Only negative I can say about these series of books is that they are pricey for what they are. Each book is only about 32 pages long, easily completed within a week if your child is very enthusiastic about finishing them up!
on 25 January 2014
I bough this for my son to get help for his math's. he loves it and enjoys to work on it. Great book . I highly recommed it to all.
on 30 April 2012
My son enjoyed the variety of activities in this book, so a big thumbs up there. However I'd bought it in the hope of more number formation practice as he needs a bit more help there. All in all though a fun intro to "numercacy" as my son insists on calling maths.
on 28 August 2014
My just 4yr old completed it in a couple of hours. Heavy on illustration so only a few questions to answer per page. Does have suggestions for games/play extensions on most spreads.Overall she enjoyed it but I would have liked a bit more content.
on 22 September 2013
The schools have their own pace of teaching maths. I want my yr old to develop good mathematical skills for future admission tests for grammar school yr etc... thats why have started him on such work books over weekends at home.
on 5 April 2016
Excellent learning material.

Catches my child's attention with the colours

Easy step by step methods that do not put any pressure on my child to learn, fun way of learning and building up numerical skills