Customer reviews

on 23 June 2017
I stumbled across this book when I was in need of a pep talk. I was finding it difficult to get back into writing this book gave me the motivation I need to make writing a daily habit
on 3 August 2009
This little 84 page book gives an insight into Author Lola Jaye's journey to getting published. She uses her own story and other peoples' to highlight a few important practical steps that people can take in order to achieve their dreams. The book is applicable to anyone wishing to venture into any given area although she refers a lot to writing because that is what she does.
Its written in simple easy to understand language and can be read by teenagers and adults alike. As an apsiring writer myself I found a few useful tips that I intend to use and it also just encouraged me to keep going and in the words of the author "Reach for the stars."
on 3 January 2013
I bought this, thinking it was one of Lola Jaye's novels, but when it arrived, I discovered it was actually a self-help book which encourages you to reach for your goals. I'm never letting this one go. It is succinct and a true easy read.

It arrived within days of placing the order and it was in mint condition. Fantastic! Considering it was supposedly second-hand.
on 4 January 2014
...and if all you catch is the moon you haven't done too badly! I read this book when it was released as a quick read for World Book day and loved it so much I had to buy a copy for myself. I found it very inspiring and have since bought it as a present for my best friend.
on 3 December 2013
As I love reading personal stories this was an excellent read about a woman determined to achieve success as a writer. Sometimes it is too easy to give up on our dream but this inspiring story shows us why, sometimes, it is worth hanging on.
on 26 December 2013
I wasn't expecting this kind of book. I thought it would be a novel, but that was my mistake for not looking into it properly. Excellent advice for anyone wanting to become an author.
on 6 September 2009
An inspiring read about one writer's way to get published. Despite rejection after the rejection Lola never gave up and found her way - the hard way - to the top. Never give up!
on 8 September 2010
quick and the point. filled with stories of others reaching for their dreams and gives great practical tips.
on 28 June 2009
wasnt actually what i thought it was. wasnt a story. the review wasnt clear enough. is an ok read though.