Customer reviews

on 16 March 2017
Lovely story for children who like animals. Pets being naughty!
on 24 April 2000
Purchased to amuse the children in a busy veterinary surgery, the book came as a personal recommendation from a parent whose child has enjoyed the story as a particular favourite. The story follows Mog after an accident, which leads to mahem at the vets. I found that the illustrations lent themselves very well to the story which was fun and an easy read. All nippers should have this book.
on 11 March 2017
Lovely book but disappointed with the condition. Front cover was dog eared on top corner and there was a stain on one of the pages. It was intended to be a gift but I couldn't give it in this condition so kept it for my own daughter.
on 18 August 2015
I went looking for the 'Mog' series of books as I remember them from my childhood which was over 35 years ago now! I have purchased a range of them from Amazon to read to my 2 year old at bedtime. She always asks for a 'Mog' book and prefers them over her 'baby' picture books now.

The nice thing about the mog books for young children is that the story always contains elements that they can relate to. The mog stories always contain Mog the cat of course, her family and her home. These are simple things a small child understands. We have a family cat so my little girl understands Mog and can relate to her.

Mog and the Vee Ee Tee tells the story of what happens when Mog has to visit the vet after she hurts her paw. This story has fun elements as well as learning about injury and medical attention. I find this story very amusing as various cats and dogs I have had over the years have behaved in exactly the same way at the vet!

I’m glad I can share these charming books with my daughter, the illustrations are appealing and the stories are gentle and fun.
on 21 November 2012
Another wonderful book from Judith Kerr! A simple story, beautifully illustrated and who can resist Mog, the loveable cat? The text on the CD is clearly read and identical to the book, with `turn the page' meows where appropriate. This makes it a valuable aid for children learning to read as well as a story which can be enjoyed for its own sake from an earlier age.
on 5 March 2015
My 4 1/2 year old has chosen this book from her school library and she does not want to return it. She has chosen it every night for her bedtime story for over a week now. It's a nice story but I wouldn't have guessed that she would love it so much!
on 21 September 2013
We just love the Mog books in our house and I hadn't seen this one, so it was an obvious purchase. It is a lovely story and will be read so often that I will soon have memorised the whole story! Love it!
on 13 December 2015
True Mog fans will know this book under it's original 80s title 'Mog Get's Spayed', since changed to the ultra PC millennial title 'Mog and the Vee Ee Tee' - as if Mog has got wise to Vets!
on 22 April 2013
Love the mog books, the stories are great used to read to my children now it is too my grandchildren. these stories with the illustration are a joy to share
on 10 February 2013
If you've never read this book to a child you really should. It's so funny. Admittedly it's an old story from the 70s or 80s but its great.