on 20 February 2014
I bought this for my best friend and could not help to have a look through it before wrapping it up for her!
We are both HUGE fans of the show and can quote every episode to you, so when I found this book, I HAD to buy it.
It includes a large amount of things which are hilarious and work with the TV show to make the ultimate experience.
1000% worth buying!
One person found this helpful
on 8 December 2017
Hilarious book and very enjoyable, especially if you have it whilst watching the show
on 20 February 2018
"What's occurring ?" Being held spellbound by Gavin & Stacey, "Tidy"
on 15 February 2010
If you like "Gavin and Stacey" you will really enjoy this book. It is like a scrapbook including Facebook pages, letters to and from Nessa's famous lovers, recipes for omelettes and lots of other bits and pieces. Every character is included and as you read through the pages you can hear the voice of each character talking to you! It is the sort of book you can dip in and out of or read all the way through from start to finish. I like to read a bit every night and it is a nice way to end the day!
One person found this helpful
on 18 April 2012
A brilliant book if you can get hold of one. I was concerned that the book may give away the story for those friends who hadn't watched the whole series but it idn't. It is full of lots of information that will delight any fan well worth buying :-)
on 27 March 2015
How I enjoyed this marvellous book, brought back so many memories of a brilliantly funny and much missed series
on 2 August 2013
Arrived just before the time set and was in brilliant condition, exactly as described! My dad will love this for his birthday?
on 14 June 2015
Well worth the money.
on 2 February 2015
funny - great for G&S fans
on 8 July 2015
Not laughed so much in ages