on 18 August 2016
Fast delivery. Happy with purchase.
on 7 September 2010
After throwing out my old paper back thesaurus I thought I would never get used to the new one, mainly because it didn't smell the same , after all if you get a bottle of T.C.P. spilt on you you never smell like a thesaurus again. My new one is easy to read ,well indexed & very knowledgeable ,when I pick it up to look for a letter it seems to know exactly which letter I am looking for & which word, very well trained Amazon.
on 9 October 2009
I ordered this for my son to use at school and he needed something small to fit into his school tray and his school bag. Don't be fooled by the title 'pocket' Dictionary and Thesaurus. This book would most definitely not fit into your pocket - it is way too big! I was quite disappointed but my son wanted to keep it as he needed it quite urgently. With regard to the contents, this is a very good reference book and my son, aged 9, is managing to use it to look up spellings and meanings of words.
on 7 August 2013
Arrived on time. Good packaging. Good order. Daughter very happy with it. Fits well in bag without taking up too much room.
on 14 January 2017
Bought for daughter to take to school, she's very happy with it just what she needed easy to use split page system. Flexi cover great for sticking in school bag.
on 20 April 2012
i was replacing an older dictionary with the same title but it is slightly larger to be honest i prefer my older one
on 29 June 2015