on 10 June 2015
Bought this box set for my nephew's birthday and it was very well received. It looked lovely and I was very happy with the purchase.
on 21 May 2014
excellent drawings and stories. The whole collection has been hugely popular with my son as early as 12 months old
on 31 December 2013
Great as a present this 3-pack is :) You can have all the fun Mr. Jefers deliver to you and your kids.
on 19 November 2009
Quite simply beautiful books. My son loves the stories, i love the illustrations. Very special!
on 27 December 2014
Love these books and so do the kids. Clever and pretty.
on 31 May 2015
Fast delivery and great for Daddy to be on his birthday
on 11 November 2014
Beautiful books that have stood the test of time
on 19 December 2013
Bought as a gift for a friends 1 year old. We have the box set for our two boys and they are favourite bedtime reads. Highly recommended
on 15 February 2014
This box set was brought as a present for our two year-old and have become much loved regular reads. The small size of the books compared to the regular print versions means my son can sit and turn the pages for himself as the books change from read-to to him wanting to try to read himself.

Oliver Jeffers style is easily recognisable where his storytelling is a journey into the use of imagination accompanied by an instantly recognisable art style.

A great introduction to the authors work.
on 7 October 2010
We love the three stories in this box set.

They are really well illustrated, the adventures that this little boy goes on will spark your children's imagination.

I will buy this as a present as it they are well loved in our home.