Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 October 2016
If I were to recommend any sports autobiography to read then it would be this one. I'm not a tennis fan but Agassi took me on an emotional rollercoaster with his honest words about his life in tennis.
on 30 November 2013
I bought this for my 30 year old brother and he loved it. He still goes on about it when we talk about books. I can't honestly review it as I haven't read it but my brother was super happy with it.
on 28 October 2012
I purchased this book for a friends birthday present so i did not read it myself but was told it was brilliant and she thoroughly enjoyed it. so if you want a good read this is the book to buy.
on 30 January 2015
Without doubt the best sport autobiography I have ever read. Inspiring. Could not stop reading. You really feel you get to know Andre Agassi because of his complete honesty throughout the book.
on 14 January 2014
Recommended to me by sports enthusiasts, this is a terrific read. If you grew up with Agassi you'll know the characters but you won't know the back story. Enlightening and thoroughly enjoyable.
on 11 August 2013
Agassi is a top bloke and you really get to understand his true character. He has such a complex mind it's hard to imagine the thought processes he describes but you finish it liking him a lot.
on 28 November 2012
Absolutely loved this book. Really great insight into the life of Agassi. Very revealing about his father and loads of gossip about the tennis circuit. Would recommend for all avid Agassi fans.
on 8 December 2014
I totally was surprised with how fabulously written and honest this book was. I have read a lot of auto biographies, this book took me on a rollercoaster of emotions, I didn't want it to end.
on 25 October 2011
I recently finished the book and found it to be agreat read, funny and good insight to Andre's career. Anyone who loves tennis must read it but it is recommended to all not just tennis fans.
on 31 October 2014
Great book. Very incitful into the world of tennis and Andre's life. I think some facts may have been brushed over, not as 'open' as one would expect. But in general a very enjoyable read.