on 27 February 2014
Unbelievably easy to read. A friend told me this book is really good, but it took me almost a year to get it. Could not put it down, he tells his story so frankly and bares all. It flows beautifully and you don't want to stop reading. Both my kids play tennis and I will make sure they read this amazing book. Well done to Agassi for facing his demons and coming out stronger and peaceful. This book is a must for any young tennis players and tennis fans.
on 25 May 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this book, it didn't leave my side for a few weeks. I closed the book feeling like he was my friend and i listened to him tell me an awesome story. It was really enjoyable read.
on 13 April 2017
Loved this book! Great insight into what a punishing regime the tennis pro's have to endure but also well written and very interesting.
on 24 April 2017
depressed hero
on 18 April 2017
I really admired Agassi`s brutal honesty about his struggles with tennis. A brilliant read - I couldn't put it down.
on 25 March 2017
Incredible insight and story
Couldn't put this book down as fascinated by the detail, emotion, head games, friendships and story
on 15 April 2017
Really interesting
on 30 September 2015
An excellent and enlightening read.
on 12 May 2017
Great read , one of the better autobiography s
on 5 March 2017
Beautifully written. I slowed my reading down to savour the rich story! A must read - and I'm not a tennis fan.