Customer reviews

1,041
Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 May 2017
I purchased this product for my younger sister, who adores David Walliams' books. This was a big hit with her. She loves it. Apparently, it's fantastically entertaining. I've lost count on how many times she's read the book, now. Very happy with the speed of the delivery and how it was packaged. Thank you!
on 8 April 2017
Mr Twit on steroids. My kids thought due to the illustrations that these were Roald Dahl books, I set them straight. It got my 11 yr old reluctant reader reading to can't complain!
on 16 April 2017
My kids are slowly collecting all of David walliams books,they love them.
on 21 April 2017
Fab book for my 5 yr old.... some of the humour was a bit over her head but she loved us reading it to her....
on 17 December 2015
This and two other David Walliams books will make a nine-year-old boy very happy, and hopefully give him - and his parents - a break from the Wii and the xBox!!
on 13 March 2017
8 year old Grandson enjoyed this tremendously.
on 2 June 2017
Another brilliant book!
on 13 July 2017
Good condition. Thank you.
on 21 July 2017
A fantastic quality text to teach with. Spent a good few weeks studying and reading this!
on 24 July 2017