on 13 July 2015
Very good book if you like Alan Carr, the only downfall is that when its downloaded onto kindle you do not get any pictures inside like you do with the book. Downloaded within seconds.
on 18 September 2017
Very amusing read. He writes like he talks on the tv and radio so it's very lifelike story telling. Would recommend the book if you want a bit of a giggle
on 14 May 2017
A laugh a minute read fantastic book for Alan fans
on 7 May 2013
Having read two other autobiographies by leading comedians, I thought this would be full of funny little quips, but was surprised to find it extremely truthful and even sad in places. Although Alan Carr is one of the funniest comedians on TV now, he didn't appear to have had a pleasant fun filled upbringing. I'll read it again and probably again, it's well worth reading, you get a better insight into Alan and I think appreciate the journey he had to undertake to get where he is today!
on 1 August 2015
I really thought that this book would be better than what it was. I really like Alan Carr. To be fair it starts off with humor and by the middle it just gets a bit more boring than than more boring and then it finishes!
on 26 May 2017
Excellent book enjoy reading this
on 6 November 2015
Reading this could have been a little embarrassing as I took it on my cruise holiday. I spent the whole time laughing at the top of my voice with everyone looking at me but I couldn't help myself. Very very funny from start to finish. A brilliant read.
Everyone kept asking me what I was reading and I recommend it so many times that I think Alan owes me royalties
on 9 February 2014
I already liked Alan Carr before I read this book and after reading it I like him more! I was laughing out loud every few pages much to my mothers annoyance as I was on holiday with her at the time. A down to earth guy who can laugh at himself over and over and doesn't mind anyone else doing either. As I am from Manchester I know a lot of the places and companies he talks about which for me made it more enjoyable. If you like Alan please buy this book you will not be disappointed.
on 8 March 2016
Personally I can,t stand the little creep. But the person I bought this for enjoyed it. So I guess it must be OK
on 15 February 2017
Very interesting insight into this brilliant comedian 's life. Excellent value 4cd set. Would definitely recommend