on 6 April 2017
Great book
on 10 April 2017
Very good handwriting book.
on 2 August 2013
My son is 6.5 years and the only thing he is not advanced on at school is his handwriting - we have been using this book durign the school holidays and he loved it - he couldn't stop doing it!
on 15 April 2014
perfect for improving handwriting, not too boring and not too over engineered. Would order these again for birthday presents. Great
on 31 May 2012
bought it for my 8 year old son, who is struggling with his writing. This book is great, it enables him to review himself and he can get on with it without any help from anyone. I have just ordered the following books! well worth the money!!
on 2 March 2014
My left-handed 5 year old is improving is writing with the aid of the book. Good book aiding is writing
on 2 July 2013
I bought it for my grandson who finds it difficult in writing things down so it would help him for school
on 24 January 2015
Good for proactive of handwriting, which I have found is the only way for children to improve. I found that the activities were varied enough and the progression appropriate enough to keep my child engaged.
on 27 November 2013
I finally found handwriting style identical with my son's school. I bought it for my 4-year-old son who started reception. It is excellent and he loves it. Just what he needs for school.
on 8 January 2014
Bought to encourage my 5 year olds writing and it's exactly the right level for him, quality paper with a bit of fun learning.