on 14 December 2015
Jason has done it again....This book is just superb .....Full of delicious easy to follow recipes....& not only do you know you are receiving the nutrition your body needs ...but feel so healthy & lose weight !!!!!!! Do yourself & your body a huge favour .....Buy & follow this book ....Great healthy food never tasted soooooooooo Amazing ..Just love it ....Thank you once again Jason ....
6 people found this helpful
on 14 July 2017
Just received it to go with my new juicer....looks good so far..had first juice from the book this morning...and it certainly was delicious.... Book sorts juices into categorized for sleep, energy boosting detox etc. happy so far.
on 25 March 2016
I ordered this as an 'used book' - it's in perfect condition!
This is the 3rd Jason Vale book I've read and it's brilliant!
His style of writing is easy to understand - i would recommend to anyone!
on 26 January 2015
Loved the recipes. It didn't work as a slimming solution for me (I am at the top of normal range) but great for recipes. All fruit and veg have great healing properties.
Swap your shop bought juices for home made ones. Your health will benefit althought you might not feel it, goodness happens in the mitochondria...
Great for healing the gut too.
on 21 May 2015
The book is good but I was just expecting juices and only has about 10 and lots of smoothies amd soups and soups. There's too much information in the first 3/4 of the book and not enough recipes.
4 people found this helpful
on 14 July 2013
I ordered this book and it arrived very quickly. The recipes are easy to follow from what i can see. I work shifts, and sometimes there just isn't time at work to eat - i work for the NHS!! So i think juicing will be the way to go for me. Plus i need to lose weight, and juicing will save all the hassle of deciding what to eat lol......
2 people found this helpful
on 11 March 2015
This was a great very informative read which has challenged my thinking a lot regarding healthy eating. I will definitely be referring back when I start a plan to change, thanks. The new road to wellness is clear.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 April 2018
Great book....great juicing plan and it works. Health benefits alone are worth doing it for,
on 22 March 2017
Some great ideas to help me through the juicing world..
One person found this helpful
on 3 October 2014