Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 25 August 2017
Great product
on 5 September 2017
Pleased.
on 8 March 2017
Very amusing book.
on 30 April 2017
This is hilarious- a brilliant present for the person who has everything. If you like the radio show you will love this!
on 28 April 2017
Excellent. Will use again.
on 19 April 2017
excellent - quick and efficient service, product was perfect
on 20 June 2008
For fans of I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, this second volume of the Uxbridge English Dictionary will come as no surprise - an excellent book of word play and hilarity. And now that poor Humph has left us, this may become a unique item....depends what they do with the show. Excellent book, very funny, and guaranteed to make you laugh - a great tribute to the show...the best radio comedy show around. Highly recommended.....oh and one more definition....Propaganda....A good look :)
on 12 January 2014
Didn't look at it when it arrived; bought it as a gift, and wrapped it straight away...I'm sure it will be a short-lived amusing adjunct to the radio cameos; which are , at their best, hilarious...
on 18 May 2008
Fans of I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue will need no introduction to this collection - for everyone else all that I can give you is one "defination" - "Reincarnation - to be born again as a tin of condensed milk" - I am a cynical, hard bitten old sod but I cried tears of laughter when I read this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2016