Customer reviews

Dark Calling (The Demonata, Book 9)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 December 2014
I rated 4 out of 5 because this book has a few disappointments along the story. Otherwise this was a brilliant book that was action packed , easy(ish) to read and ends with an exciting twist at the end. I can't wait to get the last book - Hell's Heroes - Although it is a amazing book I personally think it is way too short and should have more 'punch' added
on 13 August 2015
Arrived in fantastic condition the day after I ordered it. Perfect hardback book with an immaculate dust cover. Perfect read. A definite buy for any Darren Shan reader. Especially one who likes the Demonata series.
on 1 April 2018
Fast delivery A+
on 5 August 2013
This book is a great read. I bought this for my daughter and she didnt put it down until she was finished it. Darren Shan is a great author for any young teenager. Good product, great quality. I would recommend it. Shipping in the time as stated. 100% recommended.
on 10 May 2018
Great read
on 8 January 2013
Have all others in the series. Stories are typical gory teen monster fests. The boys have loved all of them. Would recommend for other monster obsessed teens.
on 13 April 2016
good book
on 12 January 2016
Great book
on 8 July 2013
My 14 year old son thought these were the best books he has ever read!
If you want to get your son interested in reading buy them!!!!
on 7 November 2013
As we bought this for a gift and I haven't read it I can only day all 4 of our boys read it in turn and hey enjoyed it.