on 14 March 2014
Some excellent stories brought together , some are easy to read and some are not , I was sceptical to begin with but with a few pages I was hooked by a master story again
on 8 April 2013
An excellent collection of short stories by the master of imagination and fine words. Good for all children and adults alike.highly recommend this as very engaging.
on 31 January 2015
I love the hobbit and the lord of the ring so I thought to buy this one as well. However, it is for children only. Even my 12yrs old found it too simple.
on 20 January 2014
Tales from the Perilouse Realm by J.R.R. Tolkien is a great collection of five of his smaller works which are captivating for both kids and adults alike..
on 26 October 2013
OK, Tolkien fans will all know this, but for the general public this is not so well known. My 14 year old son has enjoyed reading it!
on 1 February 2014
I enjoy all the Tolkien books. I wanted this one for a bit mor insight into Tom Bombadil & loved the other short story's as well.
on 3 April 2014
I like reading Tolkien and found thid just as readable as his other stories There is only one author like him
on 2 October 2013
brought this for the younger members of the family the one who listened to it so far have enjoyed it
on 13 September 2014
I am a huge Tolkien nerd and so had to buy this book. Recommend to any fans that do not have it yet
on 9 April 2013
Bought this book as a present for my son in laws birthday, he loved it, and the price was right too