Customer reviews

on 24 June 2017
Bought this for my 3 year old who loves Judith Kerr books. Being owners of black cats, this was the perfect story for my boy and thoroughly enjoys reading this.
on 8 April 2013
It's so easy to get children to enjoy these books because it gives them that familiarity with home life, so many of my children have cats, dogs and other pets at home which hold a special place in their hearts, and along with that, these stories inspire the children to relive many fond, dear memories connected to their experiences with their pets, family and neighbours. Kerr captures that community spirit through and through :D xx
on 30 December 2007
I couldn't read Goodbye Mog; it was just too sad to see the end of my beloved Mog. So this one is a joy and a delight. Twinkles, Arthur and Puss all(!) look very like close relatives of Mog, and even though they are obviously cleverer than Mog they are just as nice as she was. The story is perhaps not the most original but charming nonetheless. Very, very highly recommended to any Mog aficionado.
on 7 August 2008
This is an absolutely delightful book for small children from the creator of Mog (RIP). Judith Kerr is now well into her 80s but her talent is as bright and lively as ever. Who could resist this story of a greedy puss who dines with every family on the street?
on 15 August 2009
We got this book out of the library initially. However, after 3 renewals on the trot, I figured it would be easierto buy this book. It's one of the few that my 4 year old wouldn't let me return!
Easy text, fun story & is helping my daughter to learn to read.
on 4 August 2010
Like the other reviewers I bought this as my 2 and a half year old is Mog mad. The story is simple yet fun and the format is the same as the Mog stories and as ever has Judith Kerrs fabulously amusing illustrations too. If you love Mog then buy this too, it wont quite make up for Mogs demise but it might just make you smile.
on 19 February 2010
Fantastic story book for a 3-4 years child, this story is very popular choice of book for bedtime reading.
on 28 August 2010
My two and a half year old likes this book about Twinkles, Arthur and Puss. The story is just the right length for him and the illustrations are good too. Nicely presented for a young child. The story will hold their interest too which as we parents know, is a very important selling point for children's books. Would definitely recommend this book.
on 21 April 2016
My little Niece has this book and she and my son read it so many times on holiday we just had to get one too! Really lovely story and, as ever, well illustrated and narrated by Judith Kerr.
on 25 July 2014
The recipient age 2 loves it. A good read for adults, too, as there is so much elegant and gentle humour in text and illustrations.