Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 August 2017
Enjpyable
on 14 January 2010
I bought this for my 15 year old son after reading several reviews and thinking it would be appropriate. He enjoyed the book but thought it was written for younger teenagers - perhaps 12/13.
on 24 August 2010
Bought this for my 11 year old (year 6) son who is an avid reader and who had just reached the end of the Artemis Fowl books available and wanted something 'like the Bourne Identity film but for kids' with a hero that is not an adult (ie someone he can relate to)He had also enjoyed the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz which has a similar level of being a thriller but not too dark. I haven't read it myself of course, but he has loved it and is enjoying the whole series, can't put them down!!
on 22 July 2013
This book is an absolute thriller. Could not put the book down. Superb book and Joe has really used his magic
on 14 January 2007
Those who have read the first two and enjoyed them wont be disappointed by this new installment. It has a lot of pace and great plot. I really enjoyed how the characters developed and of course absolutely loved all the action. I found myself screaming at the book towards the end, desperate to find out what happened. It's very well written and I just can't wait for the fourth!
on 3 June 2013
I like assassins.
Would recommend this to all other 13 - 16 year olds
Only problem is that he is called jimmy, why would you name an amazing assassin jimmy.
What about Sabre or Blade ah well it's your choice
on 25 March 2007
After I finished the second book I was left desperately waiting for the third and I wasn't dissapointed. The plot flies along at a brilliant pace and it was good to see how the characters developed. The action, of course, was brilliant and I LOVED it. Every page makes you wan't to read more, More, MORE, and I just couldn't put it down. Sabotage, the fourth book, looks every bit as good as the other books in the series so Jimmy Coates fans watch out.
on 14 March 2016
Great enjoyed it massively.
on 18 October 2010
I bought this book for my son, he has just finished reading it and has really enjoyed it.