on 13 August 2015
Arrived in fantastic condition the day after I ordered it. Perfect hardback book with an immaculate dust cover. Perfect read. A definite buy for any Darren Shan reader. Especially one who likes the Demonata series.
on 5 August 2013
This book is a great read. I bought this for my daughter and she didnt put it down until she was finished it. Darren Shan is a great author for any young teenager. Good product, great quality. I would recommend it. Shipping in the time as stated. 100% recommended.
on 15 October 2007
This book was a little different to the previous 3 Demonata books in that it was set in a different time but still, it kept very strong links to the series and explained a some of the mysteries from the previous books.

It's great to have a girl as the main character for a change as most fantasy/horror books seem to centre around boys but at the same time the girl lead didn't put my son off, maybe because she's such a strong character.

Another fantastic book from Darren Shan, can't wait for the next book.
on 6 November 2017
Perfect.
on 2 August 2016
grandson will love this at xmas thanks
on 8 January 2013
Bought for monster obsessed teen. A bit gory in places but still a good read about the fight between the forces for good and bad. The hero is a teen wolf go figure.
on 25 May 2016
on 4 February 2016
Brilliant!
on 17 November 2015
present
on 13 January 2013
Lord loss is back and more evil then ever.

What do you expect when Lord loss gets involved?
Well I can tell you this a lot of blood shed and treachery.
I thought this book was amazing and trusts me it is but I have to admit that at the start I didn't know where this book was going. But after reading more I was loving it and couldn't stop reading it.