Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 July 2006
A good balance between realistic modern ideas and the philosophies underpinning the original kama sutra. It looks at sex in the context of romance, mood setting and relaxation. Probably one for long term couples.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 June 2016
This is a very good book, full of erotic photos and information on love making. It's intended as a guide to sex positions, and it presents itself as the "modern" Kama Sutra.

The book is a high quality publication, with a glossy feel. Yet it's rather short (under 200 pages). And the information provided is rather brief. As such, it's certainly not a thorough or comprehensive sex guide.

Nonetheless, it's interesting and fun to read.
on 26 August 2016
Going through reading this book, I was enlightened on how Kama Sutra can change our lifestyle physically and emotionally. It was a total mindset for both man and woman on how they drive themselves in satisfying one’s sexual desire. Honestly, lots of questions before that I can never ask from anyone had been answered by this book. My excitement , suddenly pushed me to secretly share this book with my closest friend. In return, he shared me lots of videos about Kama Sutra teachings and stories during the Ancient years that is effective ‘till today’s practice. And yes, women must also be knowledgeable about sex.

This book opened the door for me to explore for Kama Sutra that is very helpful for couples in lengthening their healthy relationship. That’s why, I do appreciates Veronica White for being brave enough to share the deepest secrets of a man and a woman in their moments of intimacy, just like masturbation and the various love making techniques and tricks on them to enjoy life and even master the art of sex to the fullest. And so, I like the way you made this book, Veronica. Thumbs up!
on 3 December 2013
Very good book.Easy to understand without loosing the plot. Be interesting practising! Couldn't do gymnastics as a kid so here goes!
on 4 February 2014
Its a great update to the original, full of some great suggestions, already adding a bit of spice to our nights in!
on 16 August 2009
If you want to spice up your sex life, this is a very good book. Its easier to figure out the positions than the 'Joy Of Sex' and less reading, so its more usful in practice!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 13 December 2012
Have you ever bought something online and then immediately wished you hadn't? Oh thank Christ, you mean I'm amongst friends? Oh, thank heaven for that... .

I bought this publication when my marriage was going through its death throes, albeit with the very best of intentions. After all, this book is a veritable work of art. Somewhere along the line though, my good intentions met someone else's realisations and the result...? Holy mackerel.

This book is beautiful, no question about it. After all, it has the Kama Sutra AND attractive models posing in realistic (ie. non-hernia inducing) settings AND it has candles. So many candles... you'd think that would be a bit of a fire hazard, that many candles. My EX-wife (oh yes, this book has THAT power) would never have countenanced having that amount of light accompanying us in any sort of love-making situation. She even used to make me take my backlit, digital watch off... although I like to think that was because the fact that it dealt with fractions of seconds made my own performance under those circumstances so much more unimpressive. I like to think she was trying to spare me a fair bit of embarrassment - however unlikely that might sound.

The book though, as I say, is beautiful. I was particularly intrigued by the whole chapter dealing with the 'preparation' stages to any sort of physical encounter. Just as I thought, my beloved and I ought to have been talking about a bath together, then maybe sharing a bag of crisps; Her leaving a trail of 'Revels' in order to rather cynically entice my from my hiding place is NOT a method that is endorsed in any way by this book. And there is nothing about a pair of fur-lined handcuffs and a whip in there either.
on 8 November 2008
This is probably a book for couples. But whether you are a couple or a single guy looking to please women, this book is for you. It's really a modern take on the Kama Sutra and explains a lot of things. If you just want a book for men, I liked Sex Machine: A Man's Guide to What Really Pleases a Woman in Bed. However, this one can be very helpful too.
on 8 December 2013
Brand new and it was as described. It was a present for a friend who really loved it!! :) :)
on 26 June 2012
we had fun with this book easy to follow and was interesting read! :-) now lets hope there isnt another baby on the way a few hours of fun n giggles!