Format: Board book|Change

on 4 February 2016
Bother that cat!!but further on in the story mog see's a man but is he the wright man to let her in the house? Is he a burglar or not...
on 2 September 2013
Marvellous! A simple and homely story beautifully told and exquisitely illustrated. A perennial for children of all ages. Long live Mog!
on 24 April 2015
A lovely story yet again about Mog but it has a frightening element about a burglar breaking in which could frighten a sensitive child.
on 14 March 2013
Another classic by Judith Kerr - beautiful illustrations and a simple, clear but very engaing story. A lovely book. Warmly recommended.
on 2 July 2016
Bought this for my daughter as I remember it fondly from my own childhood. It's still a great book and I'm enjoying revisiting it.
on 11 December 2013
Massive fan of Judith Kerr books. This is a charming story about Mog the forgetful cat, accompanied by beautiful illustrations.
on 26 October 2013
We really enjoy reading this lovely story to our 4 year old daughter. She likes to tell us what she sees on the nice pictures.
on 26 November 2015
Great book. Brought for my daughter as I remember the books from my own childhood. Lots of flaps and moving parts, great buy
on 5 April 2015
A lovely book that my nearly 3 year old has read lots of times. The story is very good and the pictures keep them interested.
on 13 January 2014
My daughter's best bit was when Mog licked the little girls hair. We enjoyed this book very much and loved the cat pictures.