Format: Paperback|Change

I bought this to go alongside my new juicer and I'm not disappointed. It has juices for all sorts of health conditions and some just because they are delicious. You can help things like excema, constipation, spice up your love life, build you up,hair, skin, to get you ready for the gym and after your workout, migraines, memory, blood pressure, arthritis, cellulite and even a hangover cure.
There's a section for the kids, a naughty section and a three day detox plan. In the back is a section with all the fruits and vegetables set out giving you all the facts about each one, nutrients, vitamins and juice or smoothy.
Some of the drinks you need a blender as well as a juicer as fruits that are stachy like mango,avacado and bananas cannot be juiced they need to go in a blender and if adding ice you need a blender.
All the drinks that I've made so far have tasted fresh and easy on the palet.Once you get into the habit it is really enjoyable to do. I myself am working through the healthy options and I also make juices for my son to go alongside his time at the gym.
I am in a bit of a routine now, I decide what I'm going to try the night before and then in the morning I get juicer and blender at the ready ,get all my ingredients ready and off I go.I keep both juicer and blender out on the worktop so that they don't get forgotten about in the back of a cupboard.
Apart from enjoying making them I like the fact that I'm giving my son at least all the five a day we all need, and giving the grandchildren a healthy drink also, a great way to get fruit and veg into the kids, they all like smoothies.
on 26 March 2017
Far too much fruit - not an option if you don't want to get too much sugar in your diet.
on 23 August 2014
Great book. Currently doing the 28 day Super Juice me and plan to incorporate the 3 day detox in monthly afterwards. Easy to get stuck in a rut making the same old juices, good variety in here including health boosters and ones to target specific needs including hangovers!
on 6 April 2017
OK
on 6 April 2017
Third copy bought as a gift. Gratefully received and used. Excellent tasty and satisfying juices.
on 24 May 2017
Great guide to great juices. Vale keeps it simple - all you have to do is follow.
on 20 November 2014
Very good ..... Wide variety of drinks etc. Only mini moan is that many of the drinks require blender .....not just the juicer. But I would still recommend the book.... Very good on detail of benefits etc of fruits and veg.
on 2 April 2017
have been juicing for awhile just loking for more to do so try it out ok
on 25 May 2017
Not for me, but good if you want to juice everything in sight.
on 5 June 2017
Superb book gives easy to follow recipes very tasty ones