Customer reviews

Inside Outside Upside Down (Beginner Series)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 December 2013
A whole story in sixteen words. I've loved this book for years and my three year old grandson was entranced, just as I expected him to be.
on 4 November 2003
I bought this book because we already had (and looooovvve) 'The Bears in the Night', and I saw this one recommended as an early book to read when learning to read. The only problem was that my son found the book too easy, and although my children love the book, it does not have great value as a reader. Once it has been read once by the child it is easy enough to memorise. Whether the book is one to buy or not depends on your requirements. It is probably very useful for 3-4 yr olds. The pictures are a big help in deducing the meaning of the words, whether or not this is a good thing depends on you and your child.
on 16 December 2010
Fantastic. Brought this for my 2 and a half year old son and he just loves this book - worth every cent.
on 23 December 2010
Got this book for my 2 year old son and he loves it, even though it's a bit too short/easy for him now. I wish I had gotten it earlier as he would have been obsessed with it around 18 months! I'll start reading this to my daughter once she gets a bit older. Would definitely recommend - this one is a book I always enjoy reading out loud.
on 6 June 2011
I used to read this book to my sons when they were little and it was a firm favourite, brought to be read time after time. When I came across it again I couldn't resist sending a copy to my 2 year old grandson and his Dad reports that he loves his new book and insisted on reading it through four times when he recieved it.
on 17 April 2015
Love this book. My children loved it and now also my grandson. It is so simple yet tells a story that children can identify with.
on 3 June 2014
Not as much action and interest as some of the other "Bears" books although still enjoyed by my grand-daughter aged 2
on 22 August 2013
The children loved this book. So simple format and shall be ordering a couple more in the very near future.
on 10 January 2015
A book from my children growing up, I now read it to my grandchildren.
on 1 November 2014
My three year old loved it, he actually tried to mimic the story as we had a box in the house. It has very little content really and it's a good way to introduce the spacial concepts of... of course 'inside/outside/upside down'. But those are probably 75% of the words in the book, so probably great for kids who are learning how to read.