on 25 August 2013
Fans of Georgia and the Gang won't be disappointed with this book in Louise Rennison's series. I met the author at a local convention once and told her I thought these books should actually be given on prescription for depression! They never fail to entertain and get one laughing out loud. A gift for my grown up daughter, I had to read it before wrapping it up! Strangely (or maybe not) these books appeal to both young readers and their mothers alike - (probably because us mum's think back to our own school days and realise just how similar our lives were to Georgia's back then!) Another Great Read.
on 20 July 2011
read before but lost the book, so bought another. hilarious. one of the best series i've ever read- would definitly recommend it to all:
girls- its just a funny book and you will enjoy it
boys- to find out about girls and how they... er... function
parents- to find out what goes on in your teenage daughters head, and to understand her more

ENJOYED ALL THE BOOKS
One person found this helpful
on 12 December 2007
At 24 you'd think i was too old for these books. But i first read 'Angus Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging' when my sister had it. And i laughed so hard at times i nearly choked.

The same went for the rest.

But then came this one. And it all felt a little rushed. Like Rennison was under pressure to get it done. It still made me laugh. How could you not laugh at the Ace Gang? But not as much.

The ending is strange and a tad random. It should have gone on. It should be longer. All i can say is there better be another because if that's the last, then Rennison has really let herself down. You can't just leave things as this does.
4 people found this helpful
on 5 October 2011
I got the first book off of my 13 year old daughter who wanted to whole series...had to check it out and could not put them down...made me feel like a teenage again...if you like the film AGNUS THONG AND PERFECT SNOGGING you'll love these books..the film was slightly muddle up and I did prefer the book version..so if you want a long read get the whole series by Louise Reminson you teenagers will love them...SO DID I...LOL
One person found this helpful
on 16 April 2015
Very good read. My early teen daughter thought that all of the books in this series were great and she swapped them all with her friends. Easy to read trials and tribulations of growing up.
on 6 May 2014
Good Book for younger girls - I still have them and I brought them years ago. It's not quite my cup of tea now but great for young teenagers, can’t quite bring myself to throw them out :)
on 2 September 2016
Great item, many thanks
on 10 March 2014
great product would recommend, i was and am very pleased with my purchase and the arrival time.Good value for your money.And arrived well within stated timescale
on 19 July 2016
This book made me laugh out loud all the way through. They say that if you laugh out loud 5 times in a movie sits a good one, in other words this book is amazing it's soooooooo good. YOU HAVE TO READ IT!
on 6 April 2015
My daughter enjoyed these books