on 18 June 2016
I got this for a penny and £2.79 delivery (used -very good). Arrived on time, the packaging wasn't the best and the corners did get a bit bent but I can't really complain for that price.
Love Victoria and her doggy training tips - she has saved my sanity with my two mischievous girls.
on 22 May 2017
Was recommended this book as a must read before getting a puppy. I was pretty sceptical at first but I can honestly say this book provided me some really useful information that has actually helped me and my girlfriend train our puppy (French bull dog). You learn about the dog in much more depth than the shows on Tv and you realise how important certain things are in teaching the dog. Highly recommended to anyone who is either scared of dogs or wanting to learn physiological behaviour/training tips and techniques. Ps this book was quite large and not the easiest to carry on holiday, be warned!
on 22 November 2016
This book contains every situation you will find yourself needing help with. Everything is explained well and easy to follow. This is the only dog trainer you will ever need.
on 3 September 2017
I admire Victoria Stilwell from what I've seen on TV so thought I would check out her books. I was not disappointed, it is simple to follow and understand, with information that you need to know about basic dog ownership, care and training.
on 1 July 2017
This book is full of useful tips and explanations of dog behaviour. It makes you realise that dogs communicate very differently from us.
on 26 April 2017
Very useful
on 24 May 2017
Just starting to try & train puppy but I enjoyed reading & hope it works out.
on 24 August 2017
Love it... Love Victoria!
on 21 June 2017
Good book,picked up some great tips
on 4 September 2017
Preparing ourselves for a puppy found this book extremely helpful I would recommend this to all dog owners!