I bought the first book in this series (Angus, Thongs etc) to see if it was suitable for my daughter to read. I devoured it in a sitting and unashamedly went out and bought this one to read for my own pleasure.

These are juvenile and totally about what it means to be a self-obsessed teenage girl, but they are well written and very, very funny in places and are such a breath of fresh air. Even though they are aimed at modern teenagers, not much has changed really. It took me back to my own days of agonising over boys and ridiculous fads and stupid trends and bought tears of laughter and recognition. I loved it, and am off to buy the next one.
on 5 August 2006
I LOVE the Georgia Nicolson books! They are amazingly written and NEVER fail to be funny.

The Georgia Nicolson series follows the life of Georgia Nicolson, via her diary. It shows her troubles and triumphs with boys, friends, school, family, pets, grandparents etc.

So amazing!
on 17 August 2016
As a thirteen-year-old myself I thoroughly enjoyed this book as it was a really funny, consistent, unpredictable storyline with lots of lovable (and hate-able!) characters that really made me smile! A must read for girls in their teens!
on 29 November 2005
The synopsis of this book just doesn't do it justice! Yet another in her hilarious series detailing, diary-style, the life and slightly deranged workings of Georgia Nicolson, this cannot fail to impress and leave you in stitches!
After reading the first few books before this, I've kept thinking that Louise Rennison HAS to run out of steam at some point. I really did not think that this could be as funny/original as its predecessors - I was so wrong! Rennison has again got it spot on, mixing the mundane with the outright insane so that it is believable but laughable, and her comic timing is superb!
Even on my worst day, I can pick this book up (or one of her others) and be in hysterics within ten minutes. Warning: this can get you some very strange looks if you are in a public place! And if you're worried that people might think you're strange for reading a children's book, this new version of the cover gives it more of an chick-lit adult look.
Highly highly recommended! Go and buy it!!!
on 5 April 2016
I usually like this type of book but I just couldn't relate to Georgia or her story. I didn't find it funny and I found the writing style clunky and trying too hard to sound like a teenager which had the opposite effect, using words and slang that old people think teens use.
on 8 January 2014
This book is full frontal hilarious!!! I love this book! It is the second in the series and is amazing! If you are considering reading this book or the series i'd say go girl! Fabulously funny!! I think that if you have not read the first you definatley should and then read the rest! This book is great to order, and get on the kindle!!

I'm very pleased with my buys so far and I recommend them 100%
on 11 November 2014
I first read this book when I was about 13 and when I was clearing my room out recently I found it and started flicking through it. Before I realised I had read half of the book! I loved this book when I was 13 and I still love it now, and I'm now 21. It is really light hearted and funny. It really reminded me of my school days and I often found myself laughing at it. Some of it is a little silly but young teens will love it.
on 21 October 2015
If you haven't read the first one I suggest you do to get a better understanding of the book.

I love this series of books they are so funny and great laugh.

I can't wait to read the next one.
on 22 December 2013
If I was being extremely harsh then I found It's OK, I'm Wearing Really Big Knickers not quite as brilliantly funny as Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging, but that's more a reflection of the high standard of the first book, rather than a criticism of this follow-up. All said and done, It's OK, I'm Wearing Really Big Knickers is still a very funny book which once again had me laughing out loud on occasions. Basically, anyone who enjoyed the first 'Angus' book will pretty much love this follow-up as well.
on 24 June 2008
I have been reading a book called "It's OKi'm wearing really big knickers" by Louise Rennison. I thought the book was amaing because the book was soooooo funny. The main charecter is called Gorgia Nicolson wich I think is funny because that is the same surname as me. The book is sort of based on a real life 14 year old girl trying to get a boyfriend.

I recomed this book 2 people how would like to read a funny book or a book based on real life.