on 30 January 2009
Bought this for a Mother's Day present and it seemed to go down well. There's some lovely, and somewhat 'different', recipes in here and they can be quite fun to make.
I'd recommend and chocolate and cherry one!
on 31 March 2010
I needed ideas for easy, general blended food and this was mainly fruit. My fault I should have known.
Service and delivery to the usual high standard.
on 26 May 2013
not good value for money, some recipes a bit odd, you can do better by using your own mind and use the fruits that suit you best and add any types of liquid that you prefer.( did I say alcohol) not me, happy days.
on 11 February 2014
I always thought a smoothie was where you liquidised the whole fruit. These recipes in this book use more of the fruit juice than the whole fruit. Still you don't have to juice, just take all the ingredients and luiquidise them that way you will get a healthy smoothy. We need fibre as well as juice, the whole fruit is better for you than just juice. Makes a thicker drink but just as delicious.
on 29 April 2014
Have loved Innocent smoothies - so nice to have healthy drinks without additives and definitely the best of the ready-made smoothies.

I had high hopes of this book but it is not nearly as good as I expected, unlike the Covent Garden soup book which I love. It isn't often I regret buying a book but I don't think I'll look at this one again.
on 6 August 2013
Funny called innocent as there recommended blender no longer exist, but they suggested another which I could not find. The book is lovely and they give all their drinks away. If ur into smoothies then hey buy the book, if you don't care about what ur eating well this may not be ur thing.
on 1 November 2013
its ok does give some good recipe's for smoothies it is after all a recipe book, but just like any other does the job
on 12 April 2014
I have always liked Innocent recipes, although my smoother blender may be asking for more pay for being overworked! Good, healthy yummy stuff. I love the little humour anecdotes too.
on 21 April 2016
Nicely presented book. Note that if you are buying this to get the recipies for all the Innocent smoothes range in the shops, then you will be disappointed as it only has a couple of these which is perhaps not what the book title tends to imply. However if you are buying it for a selection of smoothie recipies then it's fine.
on 28 July 2015
Good book, some nice recipes in here. However the seller's description of the condition of this second hand book was inaccurate and was in worse condition than I had been led to expect.