Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 December 2005
This book is great, a real fun pick me up book with lots of different varied stories to suit everyone...I loved it so much that after I read it, I bought ten more to give to each of my girlfriends so we could have a good giggle with it at our own ladies' night! In addition all the royalties go to two great charities...you can't lose with this book!!!
on 13 August 2010
I thought Id never get through this... most of the stories (all bar about 9 out of 30) couldnt hold my attention for any more than the first 2 pages, if a short story by an author bores me to death I d hate to have to get through a whole novel. Nearly left this one unread several times but kept giving the next story a chance.
on 5 February 2012
This is a fun book for people looking for a little light relief, you are bound to find a story that you love in this bunch - I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and only looked it up on here because I was looking for some suggestions for something similar...cuz I finished it...boo
on 16 January 2006
The feeling I got with this book was that someone said "Let's produce a book for charity.” The editor then contacted the various writers who dug out old stories they could not have published otherwise.
Sorry girls but go to any creative writing class and you'll find better. If you want to give to these charities then give direct.