Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 February 2017
Brilliant memoir!
on 23 January 2014
Really enjoyed this. Told from the point of view of Frank McCourt growing up in Ireland, but told in the tone of an old friend re telling you his story. Moving, sad, funny and heartfelt. Highly recommended.
on 28 September 2016
SMASHING
on 2 July 2016
Totally amazing book!!
on 5 August 2016
Good
on 21 November 2013
I chose this rating not only for the totally absorbing story but because the delivery was very prompt and the book arrived in good condition. I now need to see the film.
on 12 April 2015
Had to read this book again. Full of drama and certainly took me back to Ireland. Must read
on 8 March 2013
I'm finding this hard going, have put down and started a couple of times now, I will try again, before I see film, but it is not grabbing me too much....... probably because of the bad memories it evokes
on 8 October 2012
Arrived on time and in good condition. Took this on holiday with me, as it was reconmended by a collegue. It is a very good book, which really makes you appreciate what you have. I would definately reconmend it.
on 13 September 2015
Bought this for a friend. According to her it seems ok.